albula crustula

Monday, June 05, 2006

snakes on a plane!

Or one snake, anyway. That entertains me.

Back up in Mad-city, started the library job, still vaguely concerned as to how I will find another job when most of the summer jobs have already been taken, but eh. Worst comes to worst, I can always donate plasma again...that was a useful activity down in Florida.

There are suddenly painted cows all over Madison - some fundraiser for the dairy industry, I believe - and it reminds me of all the painted winged horses on the NC coast. Ahh well, I'll drive home again in August, and maybe this time I'll get to the beach. I will, however, make damn sure to remember that Wythe County, VA, is a wretched place to speed. Even if you're only going 75 in a 65. Because the fuckers will pull you over and give you a ticket for $106. Not that I'm bitter at all, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home